Nut Crusted Grouper with Wine Sauce:
* 2-4 filets Grouper or Cod
* 1 egg white
* 1 small lemon- for zest and juice.
* Dash salt & Pepper
* 2 tbls. Olive oil
* 1 tbls. butter or spread
* 2-3 cloves fresh minced garlic or granulated garlic
* 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or Pistacios nuts-who can spell here?
* 1/2 cup dry white wine
* 1/2 cup half and half or cream
Directions: Puree nuts in blender. Add a bit of lemon peel or zest to nuts and mix with hands. Dip fish in egg or eggwhite to dampen. Season with salt & pepper lightly if desired. Dredge in nut mixture. In heated pan, Sautee fish in oil and butter about 3-4 minutes on each side until fish is flaky. Remove, keep warm. Add garlic and sautee until soft not brown, add wine, simmer and let reduce several minutes. Add cream, simmer, then add a sqeeze of lemon juice.Serve crusted fish on plate and pour cream sauce on top. Great vegetable sides: Aparugus, wild rice with raisins.